Wednesday 19 November 2014

If I were a paedophile how would I protect my own?

I touched on this question in the passing in a previous post, The judiciary should be included in the UK Child Abuse Inquiry Terms of Reference

But I think it's important to focus thought specifically on the question of how a paedophile in various positions of power and/or influence can protect other paedophiles.

I'm asking these questions to provoke others into asking them explicitly.

Many child abuse researchers know much more detail of individual cases than I do. I'm hoping that by my asking these questions it might help others to think about connections or patterns of behaviour  that might otherwise be missed.

I plan to blog about possible answers to specific questions in future posts.

If I were a paedophile and I was a social worker, how could I facilitate paedophile behaviour and protect myself and other paedophiles?

If I were a paedophile and I was a Police officer, how could I facilitate paedophile behaviour and protect myself and other paedophiles?

If I were a paedophile and I was a senior Police officer, how could I facilitate paedophile behaviour and protect myself and other paedophiles?

If I were a paedophile and I worked in the Crown Prosecution Service, how could I facilitate paedophile behaviour and protect myself and other paedophiles?

If I were a paedophile and I was a judge, how could I facilitate paedophile behaviour and protect myself and other paedophiles?

If I were a paedophile and I was Attorney General or Solicitor General, how could I facilitate paedophile behaviour and protect myself and other paedophiles?

If I were a paedophile and I worked in the Home Office - perhaps in a senior or very senior position -  how could I facilitate paedophile behaviour and protect myself and other paedophiles?

No comments:

Post a Comment